Website Mayfair Diagnostics
- Perform a variety of standardized and complex high quality ultrasound exams while using your sound judgement and attention to detail skills to differentiate findings.
- A successful exam means ensuring answering the clinical question with top notch imaging, completing a detailed review of patient history and ensuring strong and positive communication with patients and their families through the answering of questions and explanation of procedures.
- Contribute to a high performing team as you will work alongside other Mayfair team members and Radiologists in a collaborative way to complete the highest quality exams and a positive patient experience.
- Learn every day, grow your career and passion and support others to do the same.
- Demonstrate your commitment to outstanding care for your patients, their loved ones and their caregivers.
- Upcoming 2022 Graduate of Diagnostic Medical Sonography from an accredited ultrasound program recognized by Sonography Canada.
- Pending credentialed member of Sonography Canada with liability insurance. Mayfair student hires must write their Sonography Canada exams as soon as reasonably available.
- A sonographer who is excited to learn skills from staff that will be their mentors during their training while learning Mayfair protocols.
- An individual who is known for exceptionally high standards for quality. Mayfair prides itself for its high standards in image quality, protocols and patient care – maintaining this is a priority for our technologists and Radiologist owners.
- Someone who has strong time management skills, critical thinking skills and is not afraid to ask questions and share knowledge.
- But most all you must love Sonography, have a passion for helping people and contributing to a great day to day working environment with your fellow team members.
- Competitive and annually benchmarked base salary, overtime eligibility, and premium pay for evening and weekend shifts.
- Eligibility for group benefits including a generous health and personal spending account (Wellness Dollars), paid sick time and an RRSP matching program.
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance opportunities available.
- Professional Growth and Development.
- Opportunity for reimbursement for Sonography Canada exam costs and registration fees.
- Annual reimbursement for professional dues and an annual education allowance that can be used for training and conference attendance.
- The ability to learn a variety of specialties. All staff are trained in breast imaging with the opportunity to pursue employer paid MSK training, Nuchal Translucency training, Carotid exams and Interventional Breast.
- Participation in recurring rounds at Mayfair Place that provides formal CME credits.
- A defined and supported career path based on your interests. Opportunities to move up include the roles of modality coordinator, clinic manager or assistant manager as well as a variety of roles within our administration office.
- The opportunity to scan professional athletes as Mayfair is proud to partner with the Calgary, Flames, Hitmen, Stampeders and Roughnecks as their official medical imaging provider.
- An investment in your wellbeing through our Mayfair flexible wellness dollars, a monthly wellness calendar, and social committee activities that focus on a healthy mind and body.
- Our proprietary Mayfair on the spot recognition program designed to reward the above and beyond achievements based on our organizational values of Excellence, Curiosity, Passion, Collaboration and Service.
- Attendance at our flagship Holiday Party and Service Awards Gala (when we can get together safely once again).
- Participation in a variety of corporate partnerships that provide personal discounted rates for auto and home insurance, gym memberships etc.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company’s success and future growth. If you’re a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.
Mayfair Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for accommodations will be kept confidential and won’t be used in the selection process.
- Confirm certifications and qualifications
- Perform reference checks
- Contacting candidates to schedule zoom, telephone, and in-person interviews
- On successful employment, transfer of relevant information provided to create an employee record in Dayforce, our Human Resources Information System
- Upon hire, submit background screening through a third-party provider, Sterling Talent Solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@radiology.ca