Website MCG Career College
The Diagnostic Imaging Department Head reports to the Dean or designate and serves as the Diagnostic Imaging program(s) leader. This is a full-time opportunity. The role of the Department Head is to provide leadership, development, and management for the DI programs.
Experience with Accreditation is a requirement
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Teaching assigned Diagnostic Imaging program courses.
- Oversee Curriculum Assessment and processes designed to improve Student Learning.
- Representing the Diagnostic Imaging program at admissions events
- Developing and implementing annual program goals and work plans in line with MCG College’s vision and values
- Manage recruitment for faculty positions as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Performance management
- Conducting periodic program evaluations/reviews
- Certification(s) Required: Canadian Diagnostic Imaging credential (ex: CRGS, CRVS, CRS, MRT)
- Master’s degree preferred in the field of education, leadership, or business
- 5+ years experience in a related industry.
- 3-5 years of management experience required
- Teaching and administration experience
- Will ideally have experience leading and managing faculty in a higher education setting.
- Ideally, the Department Head has experience in healthcare education settings.
- Experience interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Experience in growing a program
About MCG College:
MCG is more than a technical training institution, it is a gathering place for a community of innovators in health and wellness training. By providing relevant education, top instruction, and flexible programming that fits your life, MCG empowers students with the confidence and skills they need to become leaders and business owners in our community.
Work Location: In person
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 8-hour shift
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.